With 11 beer taps, Casey’s offers a wide range of new, and classic beer styles. There is a beer for every taste. We also offer Hillbilly Cider on tap and wine by the glass.
Our current beers are:
- Lounge, 5.2% – a pilsner inspired ale, golden maltiness with a firm bitterness.
- Azacca XPA, 4.8% – straight Azacca hops, moderately bittered and plenty of late hopping to give a nice aroma of melon and stone fruit.
- Pale Lager, 4.8% – a traditional German style tank conditioned pale lager, slightly dry with a biscuity malt character.
- Festbier, 5.7% – German style festival beer with a big malt flavour, lightly bittered.
- Mitsu IPA, 7% – a big gutsy IPA with plenty of malt character and straight Amarillo hops.
- Night, 5% – a rich dark ale with rum’n’raisin chocolate flavours.
- Aniseed Belgian Ale 5.2% – a pale golden Belgian style ale with a spicy, peppery fermentation character flavoured with a cold infusion of aniseed
- Rye Saison 5.3%
- Smoked Ale 5.2%
Coming soon: Kolsch
Current hours for the bar are:
Thursday 4 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Friday 4 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Saturday 12 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm (last drinks 5:30 pm)