After the drama of Lockdown Mark II, the brewery bar is finally open.
I’m really pleased to offer a selection of classic and contemporary beers, with some more unusual beers to come in the next few months.
The beers currently (early November) on tap are:
- Lounge – pilsner inspired golden coloured ale, 5.2% abv
- Pale Lager – classic German style tank conditioned lager, 4.8% abv
- Azacca XPA – hazy extra pale ale hopped with straight Azacca hops, 4.8% abv
- Festbier – big malty German style lager, 5.7% abv
- Mitsu – big gutsy IPA hopped with straight Amarillo hops, 7% abv
- Porter – traditional porter with a light smoky character, 5% abv
- London Pale Ale – pale and bitter English style
- plus Hillbilly cider, gluten free, 4.5% abv
Wines, soft drinks and mineral water are also available along with the usual crisps and nuts. I’m also really pleased to be selling Vili’s Pies. Food trucks will be coming in the near future. You can also get food delivered to the brewery – there’s a pretty good local selection of food.
Current hours for the bar are:
Thursday 4 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Friday 4 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Saturday 12 pm to 8 pm (last drinks 7:30 pm)
Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm (last drinks 5:30 pm)
I have applied to Liquor and Gaming for an extension of trading hours.