The planned brewing of the red ale was postponed because of an equipment failure. The connector for the compressor on the glycol chiller burnt out the day before the planned brew. Without the chiller I would not be able to properly cool the wort.
It was replaced within a couple of days. Because of tank scheduling with contract customers there has been no opportunity to brew this beer until now. I’ll be brewing it on Monday.
It is inevitable that things go wrong. I love it when they go wrong like this. It was the least inconvenient moment.